This is definitely late, but better than never I guess! I hate saying this collection did to me what HK did to me. I was SO excited, but then upon seeing the products, it really wasn't worth all the hype. I do have favorites though!
What I bought:
FROM LEFT TO RIGHT:
1. Sugarshot eyeshadow: this color is nothing special. I'm a neutrals girl so I always grab them even though this is nothing that isn't already in my collection. It was an unnecessary purchase.
2. Aquavert eyeshadow: beautiful color. I have super green eyes so I'm attracted to all things green lol! I wish this was more pigmented however.
3. Club eyeshadow: this color is so unique and it's permanent so I have no clue why I haven't picked it up before. It's this beautiful brown-green and I love it. It's actually the perfect crease color for my eyes. And it's not so dark that it looks like I got punched in the eye. (I'll use this phrase a lot! lol Being pale, certain colors just make my eyes look bruised. Dark colors are hard for me to pull off without a tan!)
4. Refined MSF (♥): I absolutely LOVE this. It is a beautiful coral color perfect for spring and summer. I don't have anything like it and it is beautiful.
5. Consume Me Tricolor Lipglass: unnecessary purchase. It's nice though -- just nothing special. It basically is a clear gloss with a barely noticeable pink tint. Throw in some glitter and that's it. I mean it's really nothing unique. I have a major problem with these though. Mechanically, they suck. I get almost no color at all on the brush (doe foot type). I mean it takes me forever to get some color. And then to have all 3 colors mix together. It's just such a chore and lipgloss should never require this much work!
6. Just Dessert Tricolor Lipglass: same as above. However, this one is definitely more pigmented. It's this sheer baby pink that I really like. It just takes forever to get the color out which really frustrates me, as you can tell.
7. Bubbles lipstick: great color! I can wear it by itself but I honestly like putting it over other lipsticks to add that bit of extra shine. If I wear it alone, I put a lip gloss on top. I like it, but I don't know that I'm sad it's limited edition. I don't think I'll go running for this again, but it's nice to have.
8. Saint Germain lipstick (♥): I've been envying the UK for having this, and it's finally here. I LOVE this color. It reminds me of a better version of MAC's Snob lipstick. It's a bit creamier, but not much. It's amplified which I love. It looks beautiful on. When they get rid of this, I will be stocking up. This and Fashion Mews have really had my heart.
9. Cakeshop Shadestick: I really like this color! It has a green tint and it is a very unique color to me. Again, I have the green eyes so I'm attracted to anything green! lol
10. Lemon Chiffon shadestick: I like this too. Probably nothing special, but I like shadesticks. They're small and easy to bring around. It's easier to travel with these than paint pots. These shadesticks are also a lot creamier than ones prior. I like them a lot!
11. Peppermint Patty Nail Lacquer (♥): I am head over heels for this color! I know it's a love it or hate it kind of color. It looks so great on. It's a minty green that is beautiful. However, you do need 2 or 3 coats. I'm pretty sure all MAC nail polishes are like that though. I will most definitely be stocking up on this color if it ever gets discontinued!