♥ FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER ♥

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, March 10, 2009

    In and Out 005!

    I'm finally back after a wonderful weekend with my fiance! =] It was perfect and much needed. I never got a chance to post because we spent a lot of quality time together. I'm so exhausted I only have time for an In and Out so please forgive me! I know I've been promising to take pics from my CCO haul, but I'm trying really hard to get to that. I've had a lot of homework and now we're rearranging bedrooms in my house so it's a little chaotic right now. Hopefully tonight or tomorrow night I'll get to that!

    Here's my dream wedding dress if anyone wants to see! =] 

    WHAT'S IN::
    1. Wedding Shows =]
    2. Brunette MSF (works well when I'm tan)
    3. OPI Russian Navy
    4. Applying fluidline with an angled brush over my 210
    5. YSL's Rouge Lipstick in 148 (Tea Rose) -- it's PERFECT!
    6. 4ish months till my 21st birthday!!
    7. My hair crimper 
    8. All my followers!! Love you guys! =]

    WHAT'S OUT::
    1. Teachers not posting exam grades
    2. Lush products making me break out really bad
    3. My fiance leaving...again. =[
    4. Having to wait till the semester's over to apply at MAC
    5. Seeing Grand Duos and not having them yet! lol
    6. Trying to lose weight for Spring Break 

    3 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    That dress is gorgeous! Are you applying to work at a mac counter? .. that's awesome!! :)

    deannamargaret said...

    @Jackie, thank youu! =] And I got told to apply 2 or 3 times now at my local MAC Pro store!! I was like, "Um what?" So I'm gonna do that, but I think they'll start me at a counter in one of my local malls before actually putting me into a store. That's IF I even get the job! lol

    Krystallia said...

    The dress is soo princess,:)) love,love,love it...I ordered two grand duo blushes as well as the HK blushes(my sister will post them shortly)Will post photos when i get them,the grand duos look really nice..I am very glad that u had your weekend as u wished:))Hope the week is as good!!!