♥ FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER ♥

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, February 27, 2009

    Sweatpants + TV + Ramble Blog = ♥

    BETTER SAVE UP NOW!
    For the following reasons...

    Sugarsweet
    A Rose Romance
    Double Dazzle
    Naked Honey
    Style Warriors
    ♥ ♥ ♥ 

    (For info on the upcoming MAC launches, visit my favorite, Temptalia)

    I like nights like tonight where I'm just in sweats relaxing and watching Lifetime and blogging about makeup. =] And I'm extremely excited because one week from now my fiance comes home to visit! It has been a long 2 months since I've seen him last.

    You know what that means?
    Tan
    New outfit
    New heels (or busting out ones I never have the opp to wear!)
    Mani 
    Pedi 

    Don't you love getting pampered?! I definitely do. I don't mind splurging to boost my self confidence a bit. They say once you're comfortable in a relationship, you stop trying to impress your man. Honestly, it's not that way for me at all. I mean I'm obviously comfortable, but I never stop trying to impress him and we've been together almost 2 years now (with forever to go obviously). I never wanna get boring -- I believe life is all about changes and new chapters and I really love that.

    ATTENTION: ADVICE NEEDED
    I want to work out and tone, but I want to do something fun. I'm just NEVER motivated to get my butt to the gym. It's such a chore. What do you guys recommend?! I want to do something FUN and preferably nothing really expensive! 

    1 comment:

    Krystallia said...

    Happy for you girl,that your fiancee is coming!!!!Gym huh?I have 2 years trying to make a decision and go,but nothing is happening!!!I ended up using an elliptic machine in front of the tv :))But i believe once u get started with the gym,you will be excited,so...