♥ FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER ♥

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, February 16, 2009

    Take It or Leave It -- HK Haul!

    Let me start out by saying this is just my opinion. I am not a makeup artist or guru or anything like that, I just share the love for it like most of you do. Everyone has their own personal preference -- this is just mine. Enjoy! 

    TAKE IT::
    -Lipsticks -- Fashion Mews & Strayin'
    -Beauty Powder Blushes -- I bought Pretty Baby because it works well with my pink undertones.
    -Eyeshadow Palettes -- I bought both and I love them, but I find myself reaching for Lucky Tom more because I wouldn't wear a hot pink or bright blue on a daily basis. The Too Dolly palette I bought because it's a collector and I just really love the colors, even if I don't wear them all the time.
    -Tippy Blush
    - Milk Pigment 
    -Medium make-up bag
    -Pink Fish TLC ♥ -- skip the gloss and reach for this! It's way more pigmented! 


    LEAVE IT::
    -Lipglosses -- there is almost no pigmentation. If you wanted one, I suggest Mimmy but honestly, it comes out like just colored glitter. I could do without them.
    -Glitter Liners -- I personally don't use these, but I've heard people that love them. 
    -Popster TLC -- I have it, but if I had to pick one, I'd take Pink Fish.
    -Deep Blue Green Pigment
    -Small make-up bag -- it is SO tiny. I bought it but online it didn't seem this small. I could probably only fit a lipgloss, lipstick, mascara and eyeshadow in that thing. 

    That's most of it I think. If I didn't mention some things, either I didn't buy them or I just couldn't care whether I had them or not. The accessories are all VERY cute. I know I will definitely be going back for Fashion Mews to buy like 5 or 10 of them when the collection goes away lol! It's way more wearable than Lavender Whip, for those who are too scared of that shade of lipstick. Fashion Mews seems more pink to me and it's not so....intense. I really like it, and I don't use Lip Erase. Hope this helps some of you when planning your HK haul! 

    1 comment:

    Krystallia said...

    Oh this was very helpfull!!Looking forward to get some of these...It's a shame the collection will be here in March :((