1. My Clarisonic brush -- the newer version for face and body!
2. MAC 134 brush -- applies my bronzer perfectly!
3. MAC's retractable lip brush
4. MAC subculture lip pencil
5. Wet Seal and Forever 21
6. C.O. Bigelow Cinnamint Lip Balm ♥ YUM
7. My fiance coming home (possibly for good) =]
8. Sales at Aldo shoes -- got a really cute pair of booties and a new purse
9. NIGHTS IN RODANTHE (movie) ♥
10. MAC's Creme d'Nude with YSL Gloss Pur #1 (Pure Nude)
1. Waiting for the Sugarsweet collection and trying not to spend my MAC gift card until then! Gahhh
2. NYX lipstick -- honestly, I find myself NEVER reaching for these. I don't like them and I'm kind of mad I bought anything from there. I know it's cheaper but I'd much rather save up for some MAC because the quality is a lot better. Or I'd rather break the bank buying YSL =] The only thing I like from NYX is their lip gloss and jumbo eye pencils, and that's it.
3. Needing better makeup storage -- no more roooom
4. Planning furniture for an apartment I don't have yet (SOON!)
5. My hair -- I want this new hairstyle but I'm way too scared someone is gonna screw it up!