♥ FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER ♥

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, April 6, 2009

    Thank You's and Interview Answers!

    Thank you girls for your questions! I have quite a few posts coming this week now that I'm back home in Chicago! (Where it's SNOWING IN APRIL?!) I left 87 degrees for this? Lol anyways, I'm happy to be back and blogging! 

    AWARDS:
    Before I answer your questions, I just want to say a big THANK YOU to:
    Rockmebeautiful for my Art Award!
    Krystallia for my Sexy Blogger Award!
    You girls are the sweetest! I am so appreciative!
    Sometimes, you guys really make my day. (Okay, every day!)
    I wont be doing the awards myself only
     because I have so many posts lined up.
    I would give them to every single one of my followers anyway. =]
    If you would like to do them, and you are a follower of mine, say I nominated you. 
    ♥ ♥ ♥

    ANSWERS TO THE INTERVIEW:
    1. What is your real name?
    Deanna Margaret Alexis (Not saying my last name for privacy reasons!)
    2. How old are you?
    I am 20 years old, going to be 21 in July!
    3. Have you ever been outside the USA? If so, where?
    Nope never! I really hope to go to France, Italy and the UK. I'm 100% Italian and I've been dying to go to Italy! My dad doesn't do long flights, but my mom and I plan to take a trip soon hopefully! If not, my fiance and I would love to save up and travel. =] 
    4. What do you do for work?
    I am a secretary for my family's residential plumbing company. We started the business in 1995 and it's been growing ever since. I know it doesn't sound luxurious, but hey, it's gotten us far in life. My 3 brothers and I are going to own it, and I am taking over my mom's position as treasurer. I'm very lucky to have this opportunity, and I feel truly blessed that my parents have worked so hard for me!
    5. When did you really get into makeup?
    I have been into beauty stuff for quite a few years, but I would buy things and not like them simply because I didn't know how to use them. I was completely clueless! Looking back, it's really pretty funny! I'd say I REALLY got into makeup about 8 months ago. I discovered youtube tutorials and product reviews, and I was hooked! Youtube tutorials really got me where I am, and I've already been offered a job at MAC after the semester is over. We'll see what happens! I may keep makeup as just a hobby and do a bit of free lancing on my own.
    6. What are you going to school for?
    I am getting my associates degree in Business Administration. I will be done in May and I don't plan on continuing to my bachelor's at the moment. It's hard to go through more school when I have the job security that I do. Again, I'm very lucky to have the opportunity. I am a very good student. School has always been MY THING. I am just burnt out and unmotivated, and I don't think I wanna jump back into school with the mindset that I do. I want to succeed, and I wont if I don't give myself a little bit of a break.
    7. If you could only buy makeup from one brand, what would it be?
    MAC. Hands down. I could survive off just them happily.
    8. What is your favorite store(s) to shop at?
    Forever 21, Wet Seal, Saks Fifth Avenue, Neiman Marcus, Metropark, Juicy Couture, Victoria's Secret
    9. If you could only keep 5 things in your whole collection, what would you choose?
    I think this has to be THE hardest question ever.
    -MAC MSF Natural in Medium
    -YSL Touch Eclat concealer in #2
    -Nars Laguna Bronzer/Orgasm Blush duo
    -UD 24-7 Liner in Zero
    -YSL Faux Cils mascara
    10. What skin care line do you use?
    -Clarisonic brush + Neutrogena Acne Stress Control Foam Cleanser
    -Neutrogena Acne Stress Control Toner
    -Clean and Clear spot treatment (when needed)
    -Cetaphil Moisturizer 

    If you have anymore, feel free to ask in the comments and I'll reply! =] Love you ladies! 

    6 comments:

    Meya Cruz said...

    i enjoyed reading this!!

    Kelly said...

    Great post!! :)

    Krystallia said...

    I loved this post(i have been waiting for you to do it)lol!!!!I am very happy that you have this opportunity of a job in your life,its very important,especially when you are young and you start your own life.You are sooo sweet!!:)))If you ever visit Italy(i want to visit very much as well and i have my first degree in Italian language,although i dont remember much,lol)come and visit Greece as well :))

    Anonymous said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    Anonymous said...

    I loved reading this! I completely agree with you on the 5 products.

    Belle Du Jour said...

    YSL Faux Cils= hands down best mascara ever!