♥ FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER ♥

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, April 15, 2009

    Bad News, Favorites, Good News

    Sorry I haven't posted in about a week. If anyone follows me on Twitter, then you know my fiance was in town for a long weekend. I was able to post once but I was really wrapped up in spending quality time with him and the family over Easter. I do sincerely apologize. =] 

    I do come bearing both good and bad news. I think I will start with the bad and end with the good so you leave this blog with some happy news.

    BAD NEWS

    I have broken out like a 13 year old girl going through puberty all over again! That's not the worst news. The worst part is it's either because of:

    1. My Prescriptives foundations =[ which I love to death. 
    But if this is the result, I can no longer wear them.

    2. My serums from the Body Shop. 
    I can live without these, but it makes me sad nonetheless.

    So I'm giving both up for the next few weeks and seeing what happens. I don't know if I've ever been this broken out in my entire life. My forehead, both cheeks, around my nose, my chin and my jawline. I've stopped using these products for 2 days now and no new zits have appeared, which is both good and bad. I don't wanna give up using my Prescriptives makeup because I love it so much lol 

    CURRENT FAVORITES!

    1. Maybelline Lash Stiletto
    2. Physicians Formula Baked Eyeshadow Trio (Baked Sands)
    3. Estee Lauder Double Wear Eyeliners
    4.Aveda Volumizing Tonic
    5. Beauty Blender
    6. DAZZLEGLASSES! ♥ (Haul pics maybe?)
    7. Aspirin/Honey mask
    8. Contouring with the 109!
    9. MAC Creme Cup Lipstick
    10. The Body Shop Yes, Yes, Yes Lip Butter (Everyone was right!)

    GOOD NEWS

    I did finally take pictures of my palettes and I will be posting those either today or tomorrow. So keep an eye out for that! I told myself I could post a million times once I get through some of my homework. I have more time to blog over the weekend normally, but I'm going to really attack my blog this week! I apologize if I haven't commented your posts in the past few days. I have been on school overload and then there's some Navy drama going on. BUT I'm so ready for some blogging this week!

    Hope everyone had a lovely Easter! 

    6 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Oh no, I hope it's not the prescriptives because I really wanted to try it out! By the way, i'm glad you like the aspirin mask as much as I do! :)

    deannamargaret said...

    @Female_Intuition,

    I know if it's the Prescriptives I might cry! I have really sensitive, acne-prone skin though so it may work just fine for you. It works well for a lot of people. The foundation was $39.50 so I'm hoping that's not it! lol I'm thinking it really might be the Body Shop serums/mask I bought. I should know better than to shy away from my Neutrogena/Cetaphil routine! =]

    maya said...

    Oh, that sucks. I hope it's not your foundation :(

    Anonymous said...

    Oh no! I'm looking forward to the Dazzleglass haul. I still haven't been able to go to the Mac store so I've been staring at everyone elses hauls:)♥

    Kelly said...

    Hope its not the foundation that has broke your skin out!!

    Belle Du Jour said...

    Obsessed with the 109 and maybelline stiletto too!

    xx belle