♥ FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER ♥

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, April 20, 2009

    GOSH and Nars!

    I have been ordering things on the internet the past couple weeks, and things are finally starting to arrive! These 2 packages, however, I was MOST excited about. The rest came today but I have to take pictures later.

    GOSH

    -GOSH Darling Lipstick: this lipstick really is everything I hoped it would be. I know it's hard to see it on my skin, but it is so gorgeous on the lips. It's creamy and the perfect nude that doesn't make you look dead. I am so happy they finally decided to sell this in the US. I absolutely LOVE this lipstick.
    -GOSH Anemone Lipliner: I didn't order this so I'm assuming it was a free gift. That or someone packed my order wrong! lol Either way, I really like it. It somewhat reminds me of my Rimmel Eastend Snob lipliner. I'll admit I don't wear lipliner every day, but when I do, these are the sorts of colors I resort to. This one is just slightly darker than my natural lip color and it looks really nice on.

    NARS

    -Nars California Eyeshadow: this color is beautiful. It's a really pretty copper-y brown. I'm not great at explaining colors, but Nars always does such a great job with their eyeshadows. It wasn't available at Sephora so I was really excited to order it. 
    -Nars Chelsea Girls Lip Lacquer: LOVE this. It's a perfect nude-pink gloss. It is rather sticky though. I don't mind the stickyness personally, but if you hate it, I don't recommend this. The stickier the gloss usually means the longer it stays. It is such a fabulous color. I'm all about the perfect nude-pink mixture and this is one of them. 

    I am so avoiding my Stats studying to blog about makeup right now!
    Time to get back to it! Love you ladies! 
    ♥ 

    7 comments:

    Krystallia said...

    Nice haul!!!Isn't it wonderful to receive packages?I love it,makes my day!!!I have quite a while to order on line,lol,i should try it this week..

    Anonymous said...

    wonderful haul! They sell GOSH l/S in the U.S now?! Where!? Girl you need to tell me! haha

    deannamargaret said...

    @Female_Intuition, I ordered it online! Go to www.goshcosmetics.com and select North America! =]

    Anonymous said...

    I feel like I'm the only one who hasn't tried Darling! Fabulous haul though*!*

    Ashleigh said...

    lipstick color looks perfect....think I might have to check it out

    Unknown said...

    ahh I want to get GOSH darling so bad! but the whole money thing is a bit of a problem right now :( love your blog! do you mind following mine?

    Belle Du Jour said...

    i love love love gosh! I am the US too and have to swap for it or pick up when I am in london!
    I love your blog, come stop by mine and say hi!
    Hope you to see you around!

    xx Belle