♥ FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER ♥

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, January 28, 2009

    First post!

    Hey everyone! :]

    So this is my first post! Awesomeee. It's more of an outlet for me, much like it is for many other people. I am a makeup addict and love everything beauty! However, not many of my friends are as into it as I am so that's why I made this blog! I have basically learned everything I know from bloggers/youtubers and I hope to do the same. I have saved a lot of money just based on the reviews I find so I hope to help others as well! I wanna be in a place where people have the same passion as I do and no one's begging me to shut up about makeup! lol

    I guess I should write a little about me outside of my obvious makeup addiction! I am 20 years old, 100% Italian, and engaged! I am a Navy fiancee, which could be a whole blog in itself, but you would just hear the typical rants and raves over that. (Although they might pop up a little bit here and there!) I am currently getting my Associates in Business - I'll be done with that in May - then I hope to go to makeup school in the fall. Either that, or get the guts to apply to MAC, which is currently my dream job. I've been handed applications, but honestly, I have not been able to get myself to fill them out because I feel like I have so much left to learn! 

    I look forward to blogging and hope to keep up with it! :] 

    No comments: