♥ FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER ♥

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, January 28, 2009

    Current Face Faves!

    I find that even though I constantly feed my makeup addiction, I always come back to certain products - staples for my favorite looks! I'll admit, my daily makeup is pretty neutral because I'm not quite brave enough to wear the bright colors to work or school. I don't use all of this when I have to do my 5 minute face, but when I have time, this is what I love to use. Anyways, here's my faves!

    Primer -- 
    MAC Prep and Prime 

    Concealer -- 
    MUFE palette 
    MAC Select Moisturecover (under my eyes)
    MAC Studio Fix Concealer (for redness)

    Foundation --
    MAC 109 brush +
    MAC Studio Fix Fluid (NC15) OR
    Dior Forever liquid foundation (This gives me a ton of coverage!)
    I really want to buy the MUFE HD Foundation next! 

    Powder --
    MAC 182 Brush + MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural (Light) 
    MAC 150 Brush + MUFE HD Powder

    Contouring (Bronzer/Highlighter) --
    134 Brush + MAC Bronzer (Golden) OR NARS Laguna 
    165 Brush + MAC Soft & Gentle OR NARS Albatross 

    Blush --
    MAC 129 Brush + 
    MAC Harmony & MAC Trace Gold
    OR MAC Petticoat
    OR NARS Deep Throat

    Lipstick --
    MAC Lip Conditioner
    MAC Snob or Creme D'Nude
    MAC C-Thru Lipglass

    Man, when you put it in a list like that, it seems like so much, but it really gives me my favorite face! I have a picture I'll have to post with all this on. I've noticed that it takes me quite a few attempts to get a good picture because I find with my Macbook Pro the color quality is just not that good at all! Idk if anyone reads this yet but haha whatever! :]

    No comments: